The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, dated July 1th, in Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce (from now on, LSSI-CE for its initials in Spanish), establishes that:
- Service providers may use storage devices or data recovery services in terminal equipment of recipients, provided that they have given consent after they have been provided with information regarding their use, in particular the use of data, according to what is said on the Organic Law 15/1999 (December 13th) of Personal Data Protection.
- When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept processing of data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must follow with its configuration during installation or update through an action, express for that purpose.
- What has been mentioned may not prevent the possible storage or access, in technical nature, for the purpose of transmitting a communication over a network of electronic communications or, to the extent necessary, the provision of a service of the information society, expressly requested by the recipient.
According to the Guide regarding cookie use, published by the AEPD (Spanish Agency of Data Protection) in 2013, the LSSI-CE is applicable to any type of file or device downloaded on a user’s terminal unit with the goal of storing data that could be updated and recovered by the entity responsible of its installation. The cookie is one of those devices of generalised use so from now on we will name them generically as cookies.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are from now on exempt from compliance regarding the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSS-CE:
- Those that allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Those that strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
- COOKIE TYPES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
According to the guide regarding cookies, put out by the AEPD, we can categorise cookies according to the finality of the data collected:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: Those that allow the user to navigate a web page, application or platform and use its different options or services (for example, traffic control and data communication), identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigating, store content of video or sound, or share content through social media.
- PERSONALISATION COOKIES: Those that allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- ANALYSIS COOKIES: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behaviour of website users to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of users of sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the data analysis of use by the users.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform, from which the requested service is provided based on criteria, as the edited content or the frequency is displayed.
- BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING COOKIES: Those that allow tha the management, in the most efficient way possible of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
According to what is established on ARticle 5 of the ORganic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Protection of personal Data (from now on LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unambiguous way that the information that is obtained through cookies installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
|Session||Registers data entries from the user at the website.
OWNER: ALERIS NUTRITION CENTER
|When a user fills out a form|
|User authentication||Identifying as registered user and allowing navigation through the website’s different features.
OWNER: ALERIS NUTRITION CENTER
|Only while the session log-in lasts|
|INFOR social network plug-in||Allowing users to share content with the members of a specific social network.
OWNER: said social network that gives out the cookie (Twitter Inc, Facebook Inc, ….)
|When there is any plug-in or sharing button for any social media|
|Google Analytics||Used to create statistics of the user of the website, cookies are used in order to know the level of recurrence of visitors and the contents that are more interesting. In this way, we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and making the content more readily available for the user. On the website, information of your visit can be used to perform evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data, as well as to guarantee the continuity of the services, or to make improvements in the websites. For more detail, please consult the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
OWNER: GOOGLE INC
|When the website is accessed|
Those recipient of the information obtained through cookies will be the following entities:
The responsible web editor and responsible of treatment: ALERIS NUTRITION CENTER.
In possible cases, entities directly related with the responsible web editor.
In cases where the user does not expressly indicate his or her acceptance regarding the installation of the cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that consent has been given, our entity expressly informing of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the Cookies installed on your computer, by clicking the configuration settings on the browser installed on the user’s computer.
5.FACULTATIVE CHARACTER OF THE COOKIE INSTALLATION
Although the acceptance of the cookie installation is optional for you, the refusal of the installation may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide out entity’s services through it.
At all times, the user will be able to change the cookies setting, whether it be to block them or deactivate them. For that we give our instructions for the main browsers:
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
Regarding third-party cookies like Google Analytics
- DATA SECURITY PRINCIPLE
ALERIS NUTRITION CENTER undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to safeguard them and will take all necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether it be from human action or physical environment, developed in Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th of the LOPD.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
According to what is established in the LOPD law and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to the person responsible for the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of their ID.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The person in charge of the filer or the treatment is ALERIS NUTRITION CENTER, with address stated at Orense Street 37 1C – 28020 Madrid.